For more details,
visit their personal pages.
Criminal Defense Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyer
Divorce / Family Law Lawyer
Worker's Compensation / Personal Injury Lawyer
Divorce/Family Law Lawyer
Criminal & Civil Litigation
Criminal Defense & Family Law
For more than 30 years, we have been serving the legal needs of Central Pennsylvania including the Williamsport, Lewisburg, Canton, Towanda, Wellsboro, Sunbury, Shamokin, Danville, Bloomsburg, and Scranton/ Wilkes-Barre areas.
FOR ALL DRIVERS What you need to know about auto insurance. Click here for details.
Welcome to Lepley, Engelman, Yaw & Wilk Attorneys-at-Law
For more than 30 years, the attorneys at the law offices of Lepley, Engelman, Yaw & Wilk, LLC have focused on personal injury, workers compensation, divorce/family law, and criminal law. Our attorneys have years of experience successfully litigating such cases in over 20 counties in Pennsylvania, and throughout the country with some cases setting legal precedents.
Our award-winning, multifaceted law offices offer clients a broad array of legal services. We are pleased to offer personal injury consultations at no cost. Contact the law offices of Lepley, Engelman, Yaw and Wilk, LLC today to schedule a consultation.
We have litigated cases in the following areas and would be honored to serve as your lawyer in Bloomsburg, Canton, Clinton County, Danville, Lewisburg, Lycoming County, Mansfield, Scranton, Shamokin, Sunbury, Towanda, Wellsboro, Wilkes-Barre, Williamsport and more. We look forward to providing you with a helpful consultation.
Lepley Law Has Served Clients for more than 30 Years!
Lepley, Engelman, Yaw & Wilk is proud to celebrate more than 30 YEARS OF LEGAL SERVICE to the communities of North Central Pennsylvania.
Our sincere thanks to all our clients and friends.
Contact us for a FREE Personal Injury consultation.
If we don't win, you don't pay!
320 Market Street, Lewisburg (570) 522-0505
Northern Tier Pennsylvania (570) 673-4081
Contact us today!
Dave Wilk selected as a Top 100 National Trial Lawyer.
See the complete article here.
Winner of the 2020 Sun-Gazette Readers' Choice Award for Best Attorney/Law Firm.
Dave Wilk interviewed by NBC News about Amazon lawsuit.
See the complete video here.
Articles By Our Attorneys
- Understanding Negligence Per Se - What It Means and How It Works
- Defining Probation: A Guide to the Rehabilitation Tool
- Burglary vs Breaking and Entering: What is the Difference?
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice
- Understanding the Difference Between Annulment and Divorce
Frequently Asked Questions
- Personal Injury claims: You have a right to know...
- I've been injured in a car accident. Do I need an attorney?
- I have been injured in an auto accident. The insurance company for the other driver keeps calling me. Should I talk with them?
- My son was bitten by a neighbor's dog. He needs plastic surgery. Can I receive monies from the dog's owner to defray costs?
- I was injured in a car accident caused by a drunk driver. Can I recover monies from the tavern that served him?
- The Importance of a Good Criminal Defense Attorney
- DUI During COVID – How Laws have Changed in 2020
- Criminal Law Basics - How Criminal Law Works
- Seeking a Clean Slate
- Criminal Charges - The First Steps
- Should I hire an attorney if I am arrested for Driving Under the Influence?
Divorce Property Settlement
- My wife left and took our children. She has now filed for child support and spousal support through Domestic Relations. Do I need an attorney at the hearing?
- I paid for my spouse's education. He has filed for divorce. Can I recover these expenses?
- I owned my home prior to my marriage. My banker is requiring me to deed the property into joint names to be approved for a mortgage. In the event of divorce, will my spouse be entitled to the property?
- I will be receiving a large settlement from an accident. I pay child support. Do I need to report this money?
- Why should I prepare a will after my separation or divorce?